I went grocery shopping this weekend and completely forgot to buy pumpkins to carve. So I planned on picking up two pumpkins on my way home Monday night. Our faculty meeting ran late Monday so I had to rush home to get the baby, I then took her with me to the Foodtown to pick some up. I was excited when I saw there were THREE huge bins in the produce section but as I got closer I could tell my pickings were going to be slim. There were about five pumpkins left. Three or four were green, two were moldy, one was lopsided, two were covered in dirt. I choose a small one covered in dirt and the lopsided one covered in dirt.

Don't you love my little girly girl. At least she doesn't puke when see doesn't like the smell of something anymore.

While we were carving away, Avery was busy at her own job.

She did great don't you think?

Well, here are the finished products. :-)
1 comment:
The girls look cute with their pumpkins!!! We need to get going on ours.
Post a Comment