1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was starting my second year of college. Jimmy and I had just gotten married in June and were living in Clearfield.
2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?
1. Open savings account for Avery. 2. Buy Halloween candy. 3. Buy formula. 4. Kinley is in charge of preschool snacks tomorrow 5. Absentee voting
3. Snacks I enjoy:
Milk chocolate candy with nuts or peanut butter, popcorn, fruit, salty snacks
4. Places I've lived:
West Valley, Francis, Salt Lake, Clearfield, Oakley ALL IN UTAH
5. Five things I'd do if I were a billionaire:
1. Pay off our mortgage 2. Pay off our car 3. Finish the yard and basement 4.Put money in savings 5. Stay home until Avery was in school all day
A List of 8:
8 TV shows I love to watch:
1. So You Think You Can Dance 2. American Idol 3.House Hunters 4. Take Home Chef 5. Jon and Kate Plus Eight 6. What Not to Wear 7. Food Network Challenges 8. Local News
8 favorite places I love to eat:
1. Cafe Rio 2. Olive Garden 3. Applebees 4. Ruby Tuesdays 5. Baja Cantina 6. Costa Vida 7. Kneaders 8. ?
8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Cleaned the garage 2.Straightened the house 3. Took a shower 4. Cleaned out files 5. Sent a letter to friends in Wisconsin 6. Cooked dinner 7. Bathed girls 8. Watched football
8 things I look forward to:
1. Avery walking 2. Avery talking 3. Holidays 4. Finished yard 5. Finished basement 6. Scrapbooking on the 1st 7. Kinley's dance recital 8. Dressing girls up for Halloween
8 things on my wish list:
1. A job closer to home, 2. Avery caught up to age level, 3. Financial stability, 4. Yard complete, 5. Basement complete, 6. More time with my family 7.Healthy and happy family 8.Family summer vacation
8 people I tag:
1. Kerry 2. Melinda 3. Lacy 4. Amber 5. Ruby 6. Myndi 7. Leslie 8. Jackie
2 comments:
Mrs.Clegg i think your family is great and Kinley and Avery sound so cute. I hope my family can turn out as cute as yours and i hope that Avery starts talking and walking very soon. Avery and Kinley are such cute names too, i hope that you have a good life and your class doesnt want you to get a billon dollars cause we dont want you to leave us. You are one of the best teachers i have!!!!!
Hey steph I stole your picture of Grandma & Grandpa! Thanks!
I will work on the tag!
Post a Comment