Thursday, October 16, 2008

4th and 4

Well I guess you could say I have been tagged, but I don't think you are supposed to tag everyone at one time Kerry :) I was supposed to go into my pictures folder and open the fourth folder and the fourth picture, then describe that photo.

So here it is:

This is Kinley at the Salt Lake City Arts Festival when she was three. She got Dora painted on her face, although it wasn't very good. It was pretty hot outside and I was pregnant with Avery. I was able to convince mom to go with me for the second year in a row. Dad was our chauffeur and he dropped us off, went shopping and came back to pick us up.

While I am on the subject of Kinley she has started to say "Oh pickles" when she is upset, I think it is pretty cute.

I tag Tyree.

1 comment:

Dennison4Ever said...

Thanks for playing! :0)