Wednesday, September 3, 2008

What its only Wednesday?

Isn't it Friday yet? This week started with our annual Labor Day at Lagoon. However this year we were welcomed by a rain storm. We all hung out in the rain for about two hours, the kids and men were actually riding rides in the rain. (I am the only one with a cold.)

We lost Kinley at Lagoon. All of the cousins got off of one of the rides in KidLand and we turned to go to the next ride and she was gone. About five minutes later I found her in line with a little boy she had met earlier. She didn't know that she was lost.

Avery was also able to ride a few rides with Kinley and the Dragon Roller Coaster with her dad.

Today Avery saw the occupational therapist and Jackie was very impressed with Avery crawling and starting to pull herself up. I also found out that there is a high probability that Kinley missed her first day of Preschool. The paperwork we have says tomorrow is the first day but Amber said another little boy at daycare went yesterday. OOPS! Guess we will find out tomorrow when she goes to preschool for the first time.

1 comment:

Meichelle said...

Hi! I found your blog through blogger and just wanted to say how cute your family is! I have a blog about baby and family products and am hosting a bunch of giveaways. You should check it out!! :) NowWhatDoYouThinkAboutThat.blogspot.com