Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Time for Me
So after a stressful day and a stressful couple of weeks, I was looking at a pile of school work to do and a quiet house. Avery was napping and Kinley was zoned out watching Toy Story 2 for the 20th time in three days. So what did I do, grabbed my book at soaked in the tub for an hour. I haven't been able to bath alone (without Kinley) for months. It was glorious! Most of my stress has depleted, I realize that most of my concerns are not that important, and it will all be alright :-) I also just got off the phone with Jimmy and he is coming home tomorrow night, wow a half a day early. And he can worry about the girls on Friday, yeah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Bath time is my FAVORITE time! Its the only time I have to read.
Sorry that anonymous is from me!
Really there both from me. Sorry my computer is freaking out on me
I hope you had some more "me time" at the scrapbook expo. How was it? I'm sorry to have missed it this time, but will be up for it again in April. Did you know they are having one in Nov down in St. Goerge. I'm considering going up for that one. It's a little closer. Let me know if you can come down.
Post a Comment