Thankfully I have moments of sanity, usually between 12:11 and 12:45 when I can chat with Pamela, Stacy and Jeff. Unfortunately Jethro is not in our lunch this year so the only way I can stay caught up in his life stories is by reading his blog.
Anyway since we had student-led conferences Wednesday and Thursday night and I didn't get to see my beautiful girls at all on Wednesday. I got a needed day off today. I spent the morning do laundry, dishes, straightening the house, paying bills, and mowing the lawn. The entire time I knew in the back of my head that as soon as I caught my "chores" done I could to what I really wanted to. Since last weekend when mom and I went to the scrap expo I have been dying to get started on a couple of projects. One of them was to use up some of the formula cans to make goodie cans for Halloween.
I will add candy and final decoration to them when it is closer and the kids won't break their teeth on the candy.
No comments:
Post a Comment