So this post is mainly for Jethro, he was "complaining" that I had not posted in a long time. So I will explain why I have a lack of "blog-worthy" events. This week was crazy. Everything was pretty normal over the weekend, except that my mother was sick. Then Tuesday morning my dad called to say he had hit a deer Monday night and needed to borrow my car. Since Jimmy was driving his dad's truck to Albuquerque, I had an extra car. Also since Jimmy was going to be gone, mom and dad were in charge of taking the girls to daycare, dad was also taking Kinley back and forth to preschool Tuesday and Thursday.
So Tuesday after work dad called to say he was taking mom to the ER at St. Marks and that Shayla had gotten Kinley from preschool. Wednesday morning I had to take the girls to my mother-in-law's since mom was not able to.
Thursday we had to juggle daycare, preschool, and BreeAnn the physical therapist. Speaking of Avery is now pulling herself up to the furniture and beginning to cruise along the couch, YEAH!
So now it is Friday night, 8:12 and I am just about to post this blog and go to sleep. The girls crashed about 20 minutes again and I am blogging in my bed in the dark. :0)
No comments:
Post a Comment