Monday, November 24, 2008

Update

It feels like months since I blogged last. But there really hasn't been anything to blog about. I have been working hard to get caught up in my grades and lesson planning and I am preparing to teach another class (ESL) next semester.

Mom and I have started attending a scrap club, where we go scrap twice a month. I will show you the results from this coming Wednesday's scrap this weekend.

Yesterday, I was going to go into the baby's room and take some pictures of her sleeping but when I opened her door this is what I found.

Obviously, I took pictures anyway. I needed the pictures for an example of my 2D Art class final photo project. The following is the example.








We went and got Christmas pictures taken on Saturday, but you will all have to wait until Christmas to see them. Avery wouldn't smile and Kinley would smile with her whole body and her eyes closed. It wasn't the best but it shows both of their personalities.

Kinley is getting ready for her Christmas dance recital and her Christmas list gets longer and longer every time another commercial comes on.

Avery's hair is getting longer and curlier. She is also starting to make noises whenever it is quiet. It is exciting to see her recognize that when she says something she gets a response from us. Her balance is improving and she is starting to take risks when standing.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments: