Thursday was Thanksgiving, enough said.
Friday my mother and I hit the shopping madness. There were a lot of great deals out there and I feel pretty good about being pretty much finished with Christmas shopping.
Saturday BreeAnn came to work with Avery. We both laugh at Avery when her personality comes out. She loves to go fast, wether crawling, cruising, are walking while holding our hands. She is also very stubborn! We are trying to figure out what motivates her. We are trying to coax her into taking a step on her own, I think we will try food.
Saturday night we went to a birthday party for cousin Kallee and had loads of fun watching the girls play.
Sunday I got everything else done that was neglected the rest of the days and can you believe Jimmy stayed with us the ENTIRE day!
Here are two pics that I thought I would share:
No comments:
Post a Comment