So I know you are all thinking, "wow, I expected Stephanie to have the Halloween pictures posted by Saturday morning." Well, I have to tell you I had to survive the WHOLE weekend without my laptop. When I arrived home on Friday, I was going to check some blogs before getting the kids ready (yes, I know I AM ADDICTED). When I lifted the screen it make a weird pop sound and the whole screen went white. I thought the hard drive went out and I almost fainted. The entire weekend I was trying not to think about what I did not have backed up and what wonderful pictures I would be losing forever.
So you are probably wondering how I am going to turn this conversation into a Great Day right? Well, scrapbooking of course! Mom and I went to an all day scrapbooking event. We were there from 10 until 8. We scrapped 12 2 -page layouts and a magnet board. I believe I only thought about my lost pictures once.
By the way, I am using a loner laptop. It was not the hard drive but the video card on the mother board. So all of my files are safe I just can't see them. Before sending my laptop to the "shop" I backed up all of my new files to CD. All of my old files are safely stored on Mozy (thanks Jethro). (But I couldn't get Mozy to work today). So all is well and I have great scrapbook pages.
No comments:
Post a Comment