Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

Halloween is not my favorite holiday but having kids means you have to play along! This year Kinley asked to be a Pink Power Ranger, it took quite a bit of Internet searching to find one in her size. But I was able to make her dream come true. She can also show you a few moves, if she doesn't fall down or hurt herself :-) After finding Kinley's costume I tried to find the cutest one that was on the same website. I thought she would make a cute pony. The color was not quite what I was expecting, but she would be cute in anything.
Because we have so many family members in the valley, we start "Trick or Treating" around five and only go to those families. We end up home around 8:30 with more candy than we really need and don't have to walk or visit "strangers."




1 comment:

Sargent Family said...

Isn't family great! The only problem I find with only going to family on Halloween is that we tend to eat all the good treats while we are visiting. Oh well, I guess that means we don't have to fight it later in the coming weeks. :)