Wednesday, August 13, 2008

As Summer Comes to an End

Since I am planning on working tomorrow and am hoping to take Kinley to a movie on Friday, today is the last weekday I have home with my two girls for summer. So what did we do? We stayed in our pajamas and played with toys in the front room all day long.

The end of summer is always bittersweet for me. I look forward to going back to work, I truly love teaching. I don't look forward to leaving the girls every day. The hardest things are leaving the house when everyone is still in bed and only seeing them a few hours every evening.

This year is also going to be a little bit harder because my summer has been so focused on Avery and her needs. She is soooooo close to crawling and pulling herself up. I am afraid she will not progress as quickly as she could.


I still can't get a picture of Avery smiling, at least they were able to for her portraits.
Kinley did not last all day in her pajamas, she has been a cheerleader, a princess, and a dancer.

No comments: