Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Any Ideas?

Put on your creative thinking caps, because I need more ideas. When Kinley was a baby I saved most of her glass baby food jars because I had this vision of a scrapbook room and I knew I could use them to organize my embelishments.
Well, now I have been saving Avery's as well and I believe I have close to 500 baby food jars. Do you have any creative ideas that I could do with the rest of them before donating them to the Fort Herriman Middle School Art Department?

While your thinking creatively, I have also saved formula cans that did not have the ridges on the can. I have made different decorative jars, as you can see below.





Any ideas? I was thinking of decorating them for holidays and giving them as gifts with food items in them.









2 comments:

jethrojones said...

Matt Shake's wife made a magnetic spice rack. Put magnets on the bottom, label the top with your spice, and stick them to a metal wall.

Staci said...

Just a couple of ideas for those jars- use them for spices; storing ponytails, clips, ribbons; there's probably more that i can't think of.