I have enjoyed being with the girls. On Monday we met at the school for Avery's first IEP. I have three main goals for Avery this summer. 1. To break her from her sippy cups, 2. To get her away from napping or at least not until after 3, and the big one 3. To potty train her.
Isn't she so cute!
I have spent a lot of time working in the yard. All but one flower bed is perfect. Kinley and I planted a vegetable garden and we put up a new trampoline.
Kinley started swim lessons and princess practice on Monday. There is an annual Princess Contest for the Kamas 24th of July celebration, I even participated when I was five.
Jimmy and AJACKS have been staying busy here is one of their projects. Kamas city is going to have them build street lights for main street.
I also painted and redecorated Avery's room. Her old bed/crib was a convertible crib. The last step is into a full bed. We decided to put Kinley in the full and give Avery Kinley's twin bed.
I was hesitant to paint the mural, but I think it turned out great. I wanted something that would encourage Avery to talk and it is already working. She is signing and saying flower, even if you can't understand the word.
1 comment:
Super cute Steph!
Post a Comment