For those of you that know me well, know that my laptop is usually not far from my sight. Almost everything I do and enjoy doing has something to do with the computer. So I thought I would share with you some of my favorite places online.
Girls Hair:
When I need inspiration for controlling I mean doing Kinley and/or Avery's hair I check out these two blogs: Cute 2 Try and Princess Hairstyles.
When I need to buy new hair bows I love Baby Trendz, you can select the ribbons you want for the bow.
Children Games:
There are two webistes that we love for Avery: Starfall and Fischer Price. Starfall preps children for reading and learning their ABCs. I use this website when I am sitting at the computer with Avery because I have to click on the letters and arrows. The Fischer Price Farm Animal game is perfect for Avery because she just clicks any button and it changes the animal. The game also says the animal and makes the noise of the animal. Avery is coping the sounds and the words.
Watch Making
The cheapest watch faces on the internet can be found at Virtual Touch.
Scrapbook Supplies
These three websites offer daily scrapbook supplies at killer prices: Crop Chocolate, Flowers to Flourish and Scrapbook Steals.
Scrapbook Ideas
My favorite scrapbook blog has the cutest card ideas on the planet it is found at Taylored Expressions.
Books
I love to read and I love to talk about the books I have read. I share my opinions and read the opinions of my friends at Good Reads. I also love to read the reviews at Booking Mama.
Music
I have been listening on the radio and online to KLOVE for the past five or six years. I love the music. I love that it is always positive and encouraging. I also love that I can know listen to it in the Kamas Valley at 107.5. I love this station so much that I am a financial supporter.
Finally
I follow about fifty different blogs. Every day I open my Google Reader account and catch on my blog reading, just like reading the newspaper. If you have a GMAIL account you can easily set up google reader.
1 comment:
Awww! Thanks so much for the shout-out! I really appreciate it!
Post a Comment