Saturday, May 22, 2010

Spring Storm



This is what remains of Kinley's birthday trampoline after a storm blew through last night. It was hung on a barbed wire fence about 100 hundred yards away. It is no longer usable. Jimmy and I drug it through the field in the snow, both of us in our pajamas and no socks. I fell in the ditch and fell flat on my back once. It was not a good morning. Kinley was upset although not as upset as I expected her to be. A new trampoline has already been ordered and Jimmy has been designed stakes!

2 comments:

Dennison4Ever said...

So sorry to hear that! We lost our tramp a few weeks ago, the kids were so sad!

The Crystal's said...

I bet Jimmy can make some money on Tramp Stakes around the valley. We have lost many of tramps due to our wonderful weather!