Thursday, July 1, 2010

Wirlwind of Activities

So it is quite ironic that my last post had to do with my love for my laptop because I gave it up yesterday. You see the laptop belonged to my school and yesterday was the last day I was an employee there. That's right I am the new art teacher at our local high school.

So besides the usual swim lessons, dance camp, daycare chaos I added packing my eight years worth of teaching supplies, moving them seventy miles and now get to clean and organize a new art room.

Anyway enough about me . . . you all are more interested in updates about the girls.

Kinley is preparing for her annual talent show performance on the 24th. She is also going to be in all of the festivities from the princess contest. She is looking forward to mom going back to work so that she can play with her friends again. She has Miss Keyes this coming year.

Avery is finishing up Early Intervention and tranisitioning to the school district. We had her IEP but are waiting for some tests to be completed. She will be going to the local school district this coming year in the Special Education Preschool. We also got her genetics testing results back today and everything was negative. That means she did not have a mutation of Connexon 26 or 32. There would not be any genetic reason for either her children or Kinley's children to have a hearing impairment. We are also keeping track of all of Avery's new words this summer. She is up to 23 words that I can distinguish.

As I transition to a new job, new computer, new LIFE please be patient with the lack of posts, Facebook appearances and pictures.

1 comment:

jethrojones said...

Stephanie,

I am so happy you finally got a job by your house! Staci read this post first and was nearly jumping up and down for you.