Sunday, August 30, 2009

Is August really almost over?

So my mother called me Friday night and asked if I was going to a family dinner the next evening. I had one of those, "wow that is tomorrow" moments. A few weeks ago I had planned on taking the girls to the Dinosaur Park before the family dinner but then life happened and it snuck up on me. I hadn't heard anything more about the party so I determined if I did get details I would go ahead as planned and go to the park on the party. Needless to say, the girls and I headed out for a day in Weber/Davis county.


Inside the museum.


Kinley refused to touch this wholly rhino, but Avery petted it just like she does Lacy and Cory's elk.

Avery was a little too short to put her head in.

Kinley was the photographer.

Kinley sporting her leash.
Kinley has great acting skills.



Avery and Trevyn were laying there kissing, until I got the camera out.

No comments: