Ssshhh, its a secret. I would love to give Kinley tickets to Taylor Swift for her birthday but I can't find any tickets. Does anyone know when they go on sale?
They are being so secretive. They accidently announced it would be at the ESA arena, but then when someone asked again they would not tell. So I am not quite sure what is going on. I check her website daily, as soon as I see something I will let you know.
3 comments:
They are being so secretive. They accidently announced it would be at the ESA arena, but then when someone asked again they would not tell. So I am not quite sure what is going on. I check her website daily, as soon as I see something I will let you know.
Hey Steph...Tickets go on sale on Apr 3rd at 10am...
did u get your tix yet? Check stubhub...they have some good deals on there! I got mine already, going with Stacy and her kids.
Post a Comment