So I was in the bedroom folding clothes yesterday and Kinley and Avery were playing in the front room. Kinley had Avery giggling like crazy and I haven't been able to get Avery giggling on tape because whenever she sees the camera she stops to see what I am doing.
So I got the camera and was hiding around the corner. Avery accidentally kicks Kinley with her shoes on and Kinley bear hugs Avery. When Avery starts calling for mom she lets go.
Also notice Avery attempt to stand up, especially you BreeAnn. Then Avery sees me and comes crawling to me. Kinley smacks Avery on the butt and goes for a second wack when she realizes I am there.
What you don't see on the tape is Kinley embarrassed that she was caught and running away bawling.
So needless to say I still don't have Avery on tape giggling but I have could evidence against Kinley for the next couple of weeks.
3 comments:
Stephanie,
I couldn't veiw the video. It would stop after about 5 seconds. I really want to see little miss Avery attempting to stand! And here's my blog address if you are ever interested. There isn't much exciting. tballred.blogspot.com.
Steph,
I couldn't get the video to play either.
You're girls are adorable Steph :)
Post a Comment