You can tell when things are busy around here by the lack of activity on my blog. I am about a week behind in my blogging, house work, grading, planning, etc.
On the 6th Avery saw her audiologist. I was looking forward and dreading it at the same time because I had broken a part off and was sure we would have to send the whole hearing aid back to get fixed. I was afraid she would be without a hearing aid for a few weeks.
Adrienne thought she could repair it at the office but I did too much damage for her to fix, so we did have to send the aid away. But we were given a loner for the time being. The hearing aid was fixed and delivered to our house exactly a week later and thankfully it was still on warranty to it was a simple fix.
Adrienne also gave us the contact information for another Speech Therapist to discuss the need for more intervention. Avery is making one new sound she can make the MMMMM sound so she is starting to say ma.
She is still hesitant to walk but will take a step every once in a while.
Kinley has her first Parent-Teacher Conference tomorrow, so I will update you on what Miss Myndi has to say. She has also informed us that she has a boyfriend. For all of you that know Staci Johnson Blonquist, Kinley is in LOVE with her son Bentley. I do not know if Bentley is aware that he has a girlfriend or not.
Kinley, Avery and Jimmy have all been sick this past week. Jimmy getting the worst of it. He was very kind yesterday and took me to dinner and a movie even though he was miserable the entire time. Thank you honey!
No comments:
Post a Comment