Mom and I are looking for other people to join us at the Scrapbook Expo on March 21st. We arrive at 10 when the doors open and scrap, shop, eat, and chat until 6. We have a blast and would like you to join us too. I believe it is $7 to get in. We bring enough stuff to work on two or three spreads. We buy lunch there at the expo and do a lot of shopping in between (there are close too 100 booths there will everything you could ever need to scrap.)
Let me know if you would like to join us or carpool with us.
2 comments:
Stephanie! Hey- I am glad that you bumped into our blog, it's been forever! Oh how I wish I could join you at the expo. That is seriously one of the things I miss the most about Utah, not even kidding. A day without children or interruptions. Keep in touch - your girls are darling!
I wish I could go. Please let me know the next time you two go!
Post a Comment