So Kinley, Avery and I went to Kinley's first Parent-Teacher Conference last night. Yes Jimmy forgot and was a "no-show." Miss Myndi said that Kinley was doing really well. She has a big heart and always makes sure that all of the kids are included and always SHARES (ha, ha, :). There are a few things that we need to study a little more with before Kinley passes off all of the concepts, but they are just a few letters and numbers and the order of the seasons.
1 comment:
Stephanie it's Shami and I just have to tell you that when I substitute for Myndi my little boy Kayden who is in the morning session of preschool has to stay and hang out with me. Well he just is absolutely in love with Kinley! I find it funny cause he can't remember her name but he says my girlfriend is that girl that is in the other preschool class. ya know mom that one who was the pink power ranger for halloween. Any how Kinley really is a sweet girl and she is good at sharing at school.
Post a Comment