The first week of March I spent in Fort Worth for the NAEA conference. This was my first time presenting at a national conference and my first time representing the UAEA as President. The first day and half I spent in the delegates session:

I spent three additional days in sessions and workshops, where I was able to meet a bunch of people that I collaborate with online. My presentation went very well and I was able to present the Art Educator of Year Award without sounding like a complete idiot. I am still waiting for others to share photos of me presenting but here is one not so good image.

I was able to see a little of the Fort Worth area and had a great time!
Kinley has also been busy with her competition dance teams. She is competing with a mini-comp team doing a lyrical number and with a large number of her studio in a LARGE production. She has competed twice and has earned first place for all four dances. The production team even one a High Gold at the St. George competition.
No comments:
Post a Comment