Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Five Things I Learned From Our Road Trip

This was our first family vacation to Disneyland and our first long road trip with the girls. I thought I would share some of the things I learned.

1. Don't drive between Las Vegas and LA on Sunday evenings. It is seriously stop and go traffic the entire way. A lot of folks fun to Las Vegas for the weekend.

2. If you want a rowdy 3-year old to sit still during dinner, sit right next to the gorilla at the Rain Forest Cafe.

3. Even though Disneyland hotel says check in isn't until 3, check in earlier, you might even get an upgraded room.

4. The meal plans are SOOOOO worth it. We saved a bunch of money, especially at the Character dinning.

5. If you have little girls Ariel's Grotto in California Adventures is a must. It is fairly pricey, but the girls get to meet all of the princesses and the food is amazing.

No comments: