As you can see by my sporadic posts, I have been busy. I am in the final stages of my Administrative Degree and will be rewarded with my second Master's Degree officially in July. In order to earn all of my internship hours I have had the opportunity to observe all of my fellow colleagues, work with the administration, and attend numerous school activities. I am thankful for all of these. I really feel like I know what is going on behind the scenes at the school. It has also triggered numerous flashbacks and memories of my own high school experience.
I don't have many responsibilities at the school besides my teaching (which is unusual for me). But I am one of the Junior class advisers. Which means I get to help with Junior prom, this is not bringing back pleasant memories. For those of you that don't recall, I was the Junior class president and had to plan our Junior Prom. It wasn't a great experience and in fact ruined all of my future political aspirations. Now I get to relive Junior Prom every year for at least twenty years. YIKES!!!!
I am not expecting a lot of pity, so I will move past that small rant. Usually teachers are dragging about this time of year looking towards the end of the school year. I too have started to look towards the end and start making plans and goals for next year. But as I have looked back over what my students and I have accomplished this year it has been pretty successful and I am very pleased. If you would like to check out some of the work they have done go to www.mrsclegg.blogspot.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment