Avery has discovered how to undress herself. She loves to take off her clothes when she wakes up from her nap. What you can't see in this photo is that she is also in the process of peeing!
Saturday morning when I went to get her she had her pajamas still on, but unzipped all the way and her wet diaper was laying next to her. I believe she woke up, had to pee and took off the diaper when she was done and went back to sleep.
We have started her on her own little potty. We set her on it when we get her up in the morning, before getting in the tub and whenever Kinley is on the other potty. She has peed in it a couple of times but I am really not expecting her to start potty training for at least six more months. I may have to put pull ups on her at night so she can't get them off.
No comments:
Post a Comment