Monday was Memorial Day, we had breakfast with the Clegg's and then visited the local cemetaries. After decorating graves we headed to Salt Lake to get more supplies so that I could finish making block signs for the Fire Convention (if you want to see them check out my scrappin' blog). On the way home we swung by Walmart and Home Depot. Once we were home Jimmy finished fixing the sprinklers and the sink in the basement, while I finished the signs.
Tuesday was back to work and the Taylor Swift concert. Amber, Holly and Chantel brought Kinley to Salt Lake to meet me for dinner. When we got to the ESA Kinley was very upset that Chantel was not sitting with us. I was upset the Kelly Pickler was not performing. Gloriana opened the concert at 7:00 and Taylor Swift did not start singing until 8:00, Kinley was bored sensless by 7:45 and begging to go home. I convinced her to stay to hear Taylor. After a few songs we took a bathroom break and bought her a t-shirt and managed a few more songs before she was begging to go home again. So we left early at 9:45.
Wednesday was the Open House for my Middle School Art Show. I was completly not prepared for. Thankfully I mangaged to pull everything together by running around like a crazy woman.
Thursday Jimmy left for Wisconsin to put bleachers together. The girls and I spent the night at my parent's house so that I wouldn't have to wake the girls up so early.
Friday I was supposed to meet a local landscaper to give me a bid for finishing the back yard and was stood up. This is the second company to stand me up. UGH!
Today BreeAnn came to see Avery and was very happy to see her walking. :-)
Whew time for a nap!
No comments:
Post a Comment