Avery was also trying to play the game with Kinley. She was laying across Kinley's belly, belly to belly. But by the time I came with the camera she had moved. She also blinked.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Hot Friday Night Dates
Jimmy and I have a standing Friday night date with two lovely ladies.
Kinley and dad playing a game on her digital camera. Actually, Kinley won't let dad play and dad is teasing her.
Avery got this awesome game from Santa. When it is plugged in to the TV it reacts to her movements. When it is not plugged in it plays music when she jumps on it. It is also pretty neat because she can climb on and off of it by herself.

Avery was also trying to play the game with Kinley. She was laying across Kinley's belly, belly to belly. But by the time I came with the camera she had moved. She also blinked.
Avery was also trying to play the game with Kinley. She was laying across Kinley's belly, belly to belly. But by the time I came with the camera she had moved. She also blinked.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment