Tuesday, January 6, 2009

2009

I am not one to create a New Year's Resolution. However, I am someone who makes lists. I have at least three "to do" lists, a "honey do" list, lists for my students' Spanish binder, lists for my students' art portfolios, I think you get the idea. So I thought I would make a list of goals for 2009 and at the end of the year see which goals were accomplished.

So here are my goals for the year 2009:
1. Get a job closer to home (ha, ha, maybe the eighth year is the charm)
2. Pay off Avery's hearing aids and the black car (the only debt we have will be the mortgage)
3. Start another blog (one just for my creative side)
4. Get Kinley ready for Kindergarten
5. Convince Avery to walk and talk
6. Finish the basement and the backyard
7. Create enough stuff to have my own booth at the Christmas boutique

No comments: