I have fallen in love. The last few days I have been able to spend my every waking moment with my two girls and I have fallen in love with the person Avery is right at this moment. I don't remember her every allowing me to hold her (other than feeding her a bottle). Today she even rested her head on my shoulder while we were dancing to Amy Grant sing Baby It's Christmas.
I know a few tricks that usually make her giggle and it is soooo good to hear her laugh and chatter. It is hard not to compare her to the other children in your life and realize just how far behind she really is, but oh how I love her just the way she is. Thank you Lord for two healthy and happy little girls.
2 comments:
We love her just the way she is too.
She is so sweet and special, how could you even compare her to other children! Your family is so blessed!
Post a Comment