Saturday, November 9, 2013

Halloween

Halloween went very smooth at the Clegg household this year. Both girls had to change into their costumes at lunch time in order to participate in the annual Halloween Parade. Which was perfect for me, since Halloween fell on a Thursday this year (I don't teach on Thursdays). I was able to go over to their school and help both of them get into their costumes. I walked the parade route with Avery and even helped with her classroom party. After school, we were able to grab a quick dinner. Refresh the girls' costumes and head out the door for the trick-or-treat tradition of hitting all of our family members in the valley. We were home in time for Kinley's bedtime, she and I had to go to school the next day. While Avery went to work with Jimmy. It really was a great day and I was very blessed to spend it with my girls. This year Kinley was a Greek Goddess and Avery was Doc McStuffins.

No comments: