Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Potty Training Part 2






Last week I was home most of the week and really focused all of my efforts on Potty Training Avery. She has been in pull-ups for about eight months and was almost ready for panties. Since going to USDB she was going most days without getting her pull-ups wet. But riding in the SUV for more than an hour wasn't ideal in panties.

Anyway, we got this awesome book from Scholastic called Princess Potty and it came with the tiara and stickers. Every time Avery went on the potty we read the book and she got a sticker. Well as you can see, she got lots of stickers and pretty soon she was insisting on getting her picture taken as well. We are happy to say, she is basically potty trained. If we are playing outside we usually have to pick her up and carry her inside and make her sit on the potty and we are still in pull ups at night, mainly because I don't want to get up and put her on the potty at all hours of the night. Once we get her sleeping through the night, then I will put her in panties at night. (I know I am not the ideal mother, but I can only fight one battle at a time).

No comments: