Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Festivities

The entire family got to help decorate the tree. Notice all of Avery's ornaments are on two or three branches.

Kinley's annual Christmas Dance Recital. She is standing on the far right.

Kinley telling Santa her list of "wants."

Avery, not quite sure what she is thinking.

We made a sledding hill out of the snow bank in the cul-de-sac.


Christmas morning. The girls in their new pajamas and their new pets from mom and dad. We had a great Christmas season. Last year I felt that we had spoiled the girls and spent way too much for presents. This year we spent less, made more homemade gifts, and enjoyed the season much more.

1 comment:

jill said...

Steph,
So fun to see pictures of your cute family. I look at your cute daughters and see a look of you in both of them..they are as beautiful as their mom! Amazes me that the young ladies I used watch play sports are now wonderful moms. Love Jill (Ruby's mom)