Saturday morning the girls and I colored Easter eggs. Avery had just finished physical therapy and fell asleep while I was feeding her lunch. So Kinley and I had to finish decorating the eggs without her approval.
Kinley left carrots out for the Easter Bunny on Saturday night and was happy to see the Bunny had eaten them the next morning. The each found lots of Easter eggs that the Bunny left. Avery was more interested in eating their contents than hunting for more.
They each got a few summer outfits and new shoes. Kinley got some bubbles and Avery got the little chick that Kinley won't put down. I looks and feels like a real chick and it cheeps when you hold it. But the best part is you don't have to feed or clean up after it. Those are my kind of pets.
My parents came over for Easter breakfast. After Avery woke up from a LONG nap we went over to the Clegg's house for the Annual Easter Egg Hunt. It was a great day spent with our family celebrating the promises of our Lord.
No comments:
Post a Comment