Kinley has been counting down the months, weeks, and days until her birthday since Christmas! We are planning a party at the rec center so that she and her cousins can play in the pool. I asked her yesterday what she wanted for her birthday and she said, "sandals and flip flops."When anyone sees Kinley (that hasn't seen her for awhile) they always comment on how grown up she looks. She has always looked and acted older than her age. She has big brown eyes and her dad's long eye lashes. She is a little skinny with a lack of rhythm or coordination. But hopefully dance class will help some.
Kinley loves to dance, sing, dress up, read books, and watch Princess movies. She also loves to play with her baby sister. She cannot wait until summer when she can actually play outside and she cried a couple of weeks ago when she saw that it was snowing outside "AGAIN."

She can be very dramatic and put on a performance at the drop of a hat. But she still likes to snuggle and give loves. She has a very large vocabulary and Jimmy and I both laugh at some of the things she comes up with. But she also has a very noticeable twaaaang.
I can't believe she is going to be four years old already and she can't wait until she is five so she can go to the big kid school.
Four years ago I could not wait to be a mom and now I can't imagine it any other way.
No comments:
Post a Comment